Entity: EcoExploratorio: Museo de Ciencias de Puerto Rico
Location: San Juan, P.R.
Term: Full-time, contract
– Present high-quality STEM education programming and effectively manage instructional materials under general supervision.
– Under general supervision, develops instructional materials and activities.
– Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of effective partnerships.
– Document program evaluations and make recommendations for improvements on time.
– Effectively executes some administrative responsibilities related to STEM education programs.
– Effectively applies basic organizational and problem-solving skills.
– Under supervision, set educational programming goals and facilitate achievement of those goals.
– Provides oversight of curriculum programming and educational activities.
– Maintain a close line of communication with all educators to ensure effective program implementation.
– Responsible for developing and carrying out all the education and public programs, e.g., lectures, family, community, and school programs.
– At times will oversee their institution’s community outreach programs and write curriculum around their museum’s collection.
– Contributes to capacity-building research efforts and assists in the development and production of written capacity-building materials.
– Develops workshops, lectures, seminars, symposia, and other capacity-building programs.
– Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of one-year relative STEM experience.
– Experience and expertise in public speaking and group management skills.
– Strong project management skills.
– Strong leadership skills and capability.
– Fully bilingual (written and spoken) – Spanish and English.
– Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
– Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
– Good attention to detail.
– Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
For more information: