Program: 2023 Conservation Connect Fellowship Program
Entity: National Forest Foundation (NFF)
Term: One year
Deadline: February 5, 2023
“The NFF invites master’s and doctoral students to apply to the Conservation Connect Fellowship Program. This fellowship aims to build experience, knowledge, and skills within the next generation of collaborative and conservation leaders to support each other and advance the field. Fellowships include a summer 2023 or academic year 2023-2024 practicum, or some combination of the two, and may be at a specific location or virtual depending on the project.”
Conservation Connect fellows will gain:
– Applied experience with conservation programs and projects through a practicum project.
– Mentoring from skilled conservation professionals at the NFF and other host organizations.
– Real-world understanding of forest and public lands management.
– An expanded personal and professional network.
– Must be a master’s or doctoral student.
– Must fill in an application with five components: a cover letter, resumé, and personal statement (questionnaire); a brief survey to indicate project preference; and one letter of recommendation (emailed separately).
For more information: