Entity: Ladgov Corporation
Location: Culebra, PR
– “Provide expertise and support for invasive species eradication and control projects on the refuge.
– Collaborate with a team to develop and implement strategies to manage invasive species.
– Participate in fieldwork activities, data collection, and monitoring to assess the effectiveness of invasive species management initiatives.
– Contribute to the development of detailed project plans, budgets, and timelines.
– Coordinate and assist in project evaluations related to clean-up efforts.
– Gather and analyze data to assess project outcomes, environmental impacts, and conservation achievements.
– Prepare accurate and comprehensive reports detailing project progress, findings, and recommendations.
– Engage in public outreach and educational initiatives to raise awareness about conservation efforts and the refuge’s mission.
– Collaborate with refuge staff, external partners, and stakeholders to ensure successful project execution.
– Adhere to ethical guidelines and environmental regulations in all conservation and project support activities.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Biology, Ecology, Natural Resource Management, or related field.
– Demonstrated knowledge of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service’s mission for natural resource protection and conservation.
– Experience in invasive species management, project coordination, and evaluation.
– Proficiency in fieldwork techniques, data collection, and environmental assessment.
– Strong analytical skills to assess project outcomes and contribute to data-driven decision-making.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to work within a team and independently.”
For more information: