Position: Environmental Manager
Entity: Tetra Tech
Location: Guaynabo, PR (Hybrid)
– “Lead environmental assignments and supervise support staff assigned for environmental activities.
– Ensure daily environmental operations are performed in the most efficient manner.
– Ensure that program production targets of the Program’s environmental reviews are met.
– Participate in meetings in support of environmental activities.
– Ensure that evaluations, office and field reviews of activities to be funded by the Program are in compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
– Analyze and provide recommendations on environmental mitigation measures that should be implemented as part of the Program-sponsored activities.
– Coordinate and ensure that Agency Consultation activities (e.g. consultation with the State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO)) are conducted efficiently and in compliance with the Agency requirements.
– Ensure that environmental reviews have been performed and the addition of the PV System and/or Water Storage System will not invalidate the reviews. Provide technical assistance to environmental review personnel for each assigned case to be evaluated.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, environmental sciences, or similar field.
– Three years of experience in tiered environmental reviews for CDBG-funded activities.
– Must be located in Puerto Rico.
– Experience taking ownership of projects with limited direction.
– Excellent time management and organization skills.
– Able to carry up to 35 lbs. while walking and possibly hiking, bend, lift relatively heavy loads, and tolerate some weather extremes.
– Written and verbal Spanish and English proficiency.
– Valid driver’s license.”
For more information: