Position: Environmental Project Manager
Location: Toa Baja, PR
“The Environmental Project Manager will support the Building and Construction business by managing Environmental Projects in Puerto Rico.
– Client Maintenance and Development.
– Project Site Walks / Scope Development / Proposal Preparation.
– Project Estimating / Vendor Management.
– Project Scheduling / Cost Tracking / Report Coordination and Review.
– Participates in all QA/QC programs as appropriate.
– Performs other non-typical assignments upon availability as assigned by management.
– High School Diploma Required, BS Degree in Engineering or Environmental Science strongly preferred.
– At least 5 years’ experience with Tier I and Tier II Environmental Review Records (ERR) in Puerto Rico.
– At least 5 years’ experience with Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA).
– Experience with Phase II ESAs.
– Experience managing large, multi-site projects.
– Bilingual in English/Spanish.
– Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
– Valid Driver’s License and reliable driving record.”
For more information: