Position: ERI Compliance and Assistant to Project Director
Entity: EcoExploratorio: Museo de Ciencias de Puerto Rico
Location: San Juan, P.R.
“EcoExploratorio requires the qualifications of candidates who will be key to the execution of the three-year FEMA funded project Ecoexploratorio Resilience Institute (ERI).”
– “Handle a broad range of executive support activities for the day-to-day operations of ERI Project Director.
– Work together with ERI Project Director and maintain a direct and close line of communication to ensure effective program implementation.
– Perform compliance related audits to keep ERI Project Director informed of daily workflow and current processes.
– Provide regular reports to ERI Project Director regarding compliance with FEMA regulations.
– Create and manage effective communication systems to keep staff informed of the organization’s activities, programs, and events.
– Supervise staff and activities.
– Oversee staff and contractual compliance with roles and assigned activities including timeliness.”
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Minimum of three years of previous relative experience.
– Evidence of strong project management skills.
– Fully bilingual (written and spoken) Spanish and English.
– Experience working with nonprofit boards.
– Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
– Meeting planning and travel management experience.
– Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
– Good attention to detail.
– Ability to multi-task.
– Capacity to work remote and on-site.
For more information: