Position: Operations / Project Assistant Manager
Entity: Green Energy and Fuels, Inc.
Location: Quebradillas, PR
“The Operations / Project Assistance Manager will be working directly with Group Leaders to assist in project planning and oversight. The Manager will be expected to coordinate compliance efforts with local governing authorities, develop and maintain project installation plans, and coordinate the procurement of equipment as well as materials required.
– Oversee assigned aspects of construction projects to ensure goals are met and timely execution, monitor the budget, and spending on assigned projects.
– Assist with the procurement of supplies and equipment, ensuring orders and delivery are according to schedule; resolve any problems that may arise, and provide assistance, evaluate risks, challenges, and expectations; collaborate with vendors, subcontractors, engineers, architects, and key team members of the project team.
– Develop project documents.
– Monitor progress and quality standards.
– Evaluate progress and prepare job status, opportunities evaluations, schedules,
budgets and reports.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Engineering / Architecture.
– Experience with operations or project management and/or general administration field.
– Experience in Microsoft Office, Project, Word, Excel and Adobe.
– Experience in the Construction or Operations industry or similar position.
– Technology oriented to help the company achieve the project scope.”